Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chuckie's back with a boo boo

Hey guys! I'm back and I'm happy to be back. :) Bad news is that I'm back with a boo boo. :( I was riding my bike today and i was trying to jump off (me and my stupid brain) my bike when the front tire hit a high curb. That's right. I went flying off my bike and I landed on my arm. Ok so I was going home trying not to cry (I know I know I'm a big baby) when something went in my eye. I was trying to get it out when my tire hit a hight curb AGAIN. This time I went flying in the street and i almost got ran over by a car. I scraped my leg really badly. The rest of the way home I was limping. (I didn't go back on my bike)

Lol pretty awesome story, right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank for you for your hard work on this siteI really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

hi everybody


great forum lots of lovely people just what i need


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.