Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HI this is coolio317 and I am going to have a Coin Contest SOON! But I am not telling you anything about the contest yet.
The awards will be:::
  1. Get a coin code
  2. Get a private party with coolio317 and all your freinds(coolio317 will add you)
  3. Get your blog on my sidebar

But like I said I am not just giving the coin code away. You will have to earn it.The contest will start when............................I get 50 followers.The followers have to be on http://coolio317clubpenguin.blogspot.com/
-coolio317-

4 comments:

goofy73 said...

stop insulting chucksmi! chuck doesnt like you using this sit to advertise your site, and its just rude for you to put a pop up that said you do most of the work! chuck doesn't appreciate it! so please stop

Evilk9187 said...

ok sorry!

goofy73 said...

no im sorry im sorry i got so mad just its a little mean. but whatever and i mean you could i guess because you are doing a great great job!

you're friend goofy73

goofy73 said...

and good idea for the followers