Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Clubpenguin Stinks!!!!!!

I hate clubpenguin. I'm sooo mad at myself for quitting clubpenguin. Soooo I am blaming it on clubpenguin. Anyway. clubpenguin is for babies. And soo what! GOFFY73'S PICTURE WAS NOT BETTER THAN ANY OTHER PEOPLES. mIMO JUST LOVES GOOFY SOOOO MUCH. I THINK SOME PEOPLE DID BETTER THAN HIM. WAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY GOFFY!!!!! I LOVED YOUR PICTURE. i'M JUST SOOOOO JEOLUS. YOU DID A REALLY GOOD JOB. YOU DESERVED IT. I'M REALLY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Spark6782 said...

wow ok

-spark6782

Pinkiwinki9 said...

umm ok then

Anonymous said...

:( im really sorry about what you feel chuck :( but you can't be mad at goofy for winning :( it was mimo's choice. and i'm really sorry if you got banned :( why did you got banned? I'll email club penguin on that matter...

~chuckieee

Moogasa said...

Its Ok Chucksmi :(

Jocko said...

I LOVE CLUBPENNGUIN SO BAD DIRT WIPE /BUT WIPE

Anonymous said...

IM LOVE CLUBPENGUIN SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD SO SHUSH UP DIRT WIPE / BUT WIPE

Kiki123 said...

They "banned" me,for no reason! And that made me quit it. Ya.... but sometimes I check on the news.... not often though.

Anonymous said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.